Friday, June 27, 2008

Dear You 12

For the first time in a long time I’ve spend a few days doing absolutely nothing. Ok, nothing is not exactly the right word, but that’s what it looked like to me since I haven’t been able to write. It seems that my “writer’s block” still has some way to go.
The good thing is that probably by the end of the month I will be signing a contract for my latest novel to be published in Greece. The given title is “A second life” but that probably will change.
As for my every day life there’s not much to say apart from the fact that for the first time in ages I now read two different books at the same time; David Baldacci’s “Saving Faith” and Philip Pullman’s “The Golden Compass”. I enjoy them both a lot. Apart from that I spend my time watching the EURO 2008 games and some movies. Maybe I’ll just have to “empty my head” before start working again.
By the way, I have to say that I’ve really loved reading Jeffery Deaver’s “The Sleeping Doll”. It looks like Mr. Deaver hasn’t lost his touch as Michael Connelly did. The book is a fast paced, well documented, agonizing thriller, with lots of twists and turns; quite cinematic really. I now look forward to the writer’s new novel that just came out in the U.S. if I’m not mistaken.
Well, that’s all for now, since I can’t think of anything else to write.
Be well and read well.

1 comment:

Αρμός said...

Καλώς σε βρίσκω και καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!